Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Crossfader disables itself

Solved!

Crossfader disables itself

Hey there!
I am using the Spotify Version 1.0.70.388.g8e1ed5af on Mac.
I always setted the crossfader on 4 sec. and it always worked. As soon as a I leave the settings, the next playing song doesn't crossfade at my specified time. Since a few weeks the crossfader either disable itself, or sets itself on 12 sec. Sometimes, when I return to the settings, the crossfader stays on 4 sec. but it crossfades anyway at 12 sec.
I cleared the cache and also re-installed the Spotify software, but the problems are still there.
Thank you for help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @cazanovah -

This issue has been fixed in the new version of Spotify(1.0.72.104).

Please look out for updates and make sure you're on the latest version of Spotify so you won't miss anything 🙂

Check this out for more: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Spotify-Doesn-t-Save-Advanced-Settings/idi-p/3769361

Thank you 🙂

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, @cazanovah -

This issue has been fixed in the new version of Spotify(1.0.72.104).

Please look out for updates and make sure you're on the latest version of Spotify so you won't miss anything 🙂

Check this out for more: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Spotify-Doesn-t-Save-Advanced-Settings/idi-p/3769361

Thank you 🙂

Where's that version?

Hey, @paflourenco -

I believe the new version of Spotify(1.0.72.104) hasn't launched in Mac yet. When an update is available, a blue dot will appear next to the menu button  in the top-right corner of the app. Click the menu button with the blue dot and select Update Available. Restart Now

If you have any other questions, please reply 🙂

Hi! Thanks for the answer. 

I’m running the 1.0.70.388.g8e1ed5af version on Windows 10. 

Do you know if there is any recent version available?

Thank you. 

Regards,

Pedro

Hey, @paflourenco -

Spotify automatically install updates so you'll just have to keep an eye out for them, and follow the steps above to update Spotify. Spotify will notify you to update when possible.

If Spotify does not notify you to update regularly, you can try out a clean reinstall through here.

Thank you 🙂

Thanks for the answer.

Suggested posts