Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Friend Activity feed on mac not working

Solved!

Friend Activity feed on mac not working

Using the desktop app for Mac. Activity feed now just says 'Find Friends', and shows no friend activity . I know the friends I am following are online and listening to music but it is not appearing in the feed. Seeing what my friends are listening to is one of my fave features please help! What is the point of following people otherwise?

note I AM NOT ON FACEBOOK. Is the friend feed disappearing a known problem for non-Facebook users?

Running Premium Family account, Australia desktop Mac Mojave 10.14.6

Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 1.37.31 pm.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @jacket2,

Thanks for letting us know about this! 

Currently there are issues with the Friend Activity feed. We've created an Ongoing Issue about this.

We advise you to go add your vote which will show that you too are experiencing this. You can vote by clicking on the +VOTE button. Feel free to subscribe to get relevant updates on the situation.

We hope this sheds light on the subject, stay tuned!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @jacket2,

Thanks for letting us know about this! 

Currently there are issues with the Friend Activity feed. We've created an Ongoing Issue about this.

We advise you to go add your vote which will show that you too are experiencing this. You can vote by clicking on the +VOTE button. Feel free to subscribe to get relevant updates on the situation.

We hope this sheds light on the subject, stay tuned!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts