Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I arrange my playlist folders alphabetically without having to drag and drop every single one

Solved!

How do I arrange my playlist folders alphabetically without having to drag and drop every single one

I can't find the option to automatically arrange my playlist folders alphabetically. The manual option is great for personalized order but surely there's a basic auto-alphabetic option.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @realh,

Yes that option is available on the mobile apps 🙂

Simply go to Your Library and tap Playlists where all your playlists are located. Once there swipe down to reveal a search filter and a hamburger menu next to it(three parallel lines). Tap on the hamburger menu and it will reveal different filters including Alphabetic.

Let me know how it goes.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hey @realh, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Unfortunately that option is not available for Spotify desktop apps but you can add your vote and comments in one of these idea: 1 & 2.

Hope it helps 🙂

Thanks @Loxer. You said it's not available on Spotify desktop apps - does that mean it's available on mobile apps?

Marked as solution

Hey @realh,

Yes that option is available on the mobile apps 🙂

Simply go to Your Library and tap Playlists where all your playlists are located. Once there swipe down to reveal a search filter and a hamburger menu next to it(three parallel lines). Tap on the hamburger menu and it will reveal different filters including Alphabetic.

Let me know how it goes.

Thank you!! Too bad it doesn't sync the alphabetized order to the desktop 😕

Yeah that's true, it won't be synced but I don't know why I like it this way so I want different filters on mobile and desktop to be applied to the same thing but you would like, you can submit your idea about having such a feature with an option to be switched on/off in Idea Submissions board 🙂

I don't know where "Accept as Solution" is located, but this is perfect

Hey there @MIAKIND1

Thanks for reaching out to the Community, and welcome 🙂

If you'd like to accept an answer as a Solution, you should be able to see the button right below the message, next to "Quick reply".

We'll be here if anything else comes up. 

Cheers.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts