Step 1

NEXT STEP

Mac Playlists

Solved!

Mac Playlists

Plan: Premium

Device: Macbook Pro 2020

Operating System: Big Sur

When I double click the playlist name on the side bar, the playlist starts playing, but on the playlist itself it doesn't say that I am listening to it. Sorry if that explanation is really bad, so I put in some screenshots.

BTW, I tried a clean reinstall to see if it fixed the issue, and it didn't 😞

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 1.11.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 12.55.50 PM.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @subjectchanger!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

We can start with a simple, yet overlooked step, could you try logging out > restarting your device > logging back in?

If you still experience this, it might be caused by an issue with your device's cache. We'd recommend taking a look a this page to see how to clear your cache. 

Does this happen if a different account is logged in on the computer, for example you can ask a friend or a family member to log in to see how it goes. 

We'll be on the lookout for your update. Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @subjectchanger!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

We can start with a simple, yet overlooked step, could you try logging out > restarting your device > logging back in?

If you still experience this, it might be caused by an issue with your device's cache. We'd recommend taking a look a this page to see how to clear your cache. 

Does this happen if a different account is logged in on the computer, for example you can ask a friend or a family member to log in to see how it goes. 

We'll be on the lookout for your update. Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts