No internet connection (error 4)/Local files not loading/"Error in template application" MAC

Solved!

Re: No internet connection (error 4)/Local files not loading/"Error in template application&amp

gloriathelma

Yeah I think that was the problem...thank you.

Re: No internet connection (error 4)/Local files not loading/"Error in template application&

efrosini18
Casual Listener
no internet connection (error 4)

Re: No internet connection (error 4)/Local files not loading/"Error in template application&quo

jrcrites
totally sucks.....

Re: No internet connection (error 4)/Local files not loading/"Error in template application&quo

kpschaab
Casual Listener

My McAfee was blocking Spotify from connecting, had to edit Spotify connection settings in McAfee to allow it communicate, hope this helps someone else out too

Re: No internet connection (error 4)/Local files not loading/"Error in template application&amp

rosstenczar

Wokred like a charm. Thanks. 

@1213646253 wrote:

PROBLEM FIXED , JUST LOG OUT AND LOGIN WITH FACEBOOK ^_-

Cyberianwolf13

I see this is a common problem.

Same issue (Can't connect to Internet) and I've tried all the fixes.

Deleted and Reloaded Spotify, restarted router, checked wifi and cabled connections, cleared cache, logged out and back in, not a firewall issue, only use on one device (A Laptop), updated my proxy, changed to include HTTP, ummm....anything else posted that  I've forgotten, I've tried it.

Don't use Facebook. Any other ideas?

Thanks.

P.S. My work computer with a seperate account works great. No issues ever. That comp is a dinosaur, but it handles Spotify beatifully. I love spotify but I'm forced to use other programs at home.

Highlighted

pfeytser

I had to log out, restart my computer, then re-log in. That worked for me. 

MaineJulie

this happens to me too periodically for no reason I can determine. Spotify not in my Caches so thats not the answer. Can't live without my music, help.

Re: No internet connection (error 4)/Local files not loading/"Error in template application

kpschaab
Casual Listener
It happens to me everytime my McAfee (antivirus) updates. Each time it does
I have to go into my permissions and allow Spotify to access the Internet.
Hope that helps.
SUGGESTED POSTS