Premium

Country

Romania

Device

Macbook Pro late 2018

Operating System

macOS 12.0.1 Monterey

My Question or Issue

Hello! I have found an UX issue on the desktop Spotify client, to be more specific, on any playlist we have a table with column headers which have the ability to sort the playlist ascended or descended on each column. Now this functionality is working as expected, meaning arrow down means descended and arrow up means ascended.

You guys did the extra effort and added another filter/sort dropdown button on top of the entire table(which mine has by default Custom order selected), next to the lens search icon for showing the search in playlist field. 

Now for the column header names inside the dropdown button you have also representing the playlist sorting state which is different than what I as a "pro" user expect... Arrow down when the column header is sorted ascended and arrow up when it is sorted descended... in the same time on the table column headers the arrow is represented correct...

I attached also a photo to demonstrate the issue.

Thank you

Screenshot.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @striff 

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community to report this issue!

This report has been passed on to the right team. Hopefully this will be fixed in a future update.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @striff 

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community to report this issue!

This report has been passed on to the right team. Hopefully this will be fixed in a future update.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts