Playlist sorting is not working

Solved!

Playlist sorting is not working

ckinz16

So in all my playlists, I have artists with multiple albums with multiple songs. And when I sort my playlist by artist, it will sort by artist, but all the albums for that artist will be out of order. Albums out of order

I never had a problem with this until the new update. The update honestly ruined a lot of things I was used to. In my collaborative playlists I am no longer able to see who added a song. But most importantly please fix your playlist sorting! Any help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Playlist sorting is not working

MattSuda
Community Legend

The playlist sorting problem is a bug that will be fixed in one of the next few updates coming soon. This bug also affects sorting playlists by the user who added it.

The reason you can't see who added a song is because based on your screen resolution, it will not fit into the view.

You can solve this by doing one of the following or both:

1: Go to VIEW ---> Friend Feed and click on it to hide the right sidebar

2: Go to VIEW ---> And click on Zoom Out to decrease the text size in the app so more content fits in the view

Does that help?

1 Reply
Solution!

Re: Playlist sorting is not working

MattSuda
Community Legend

The playlist sorting problem is a bug that will be fixed in one of the next few updates coming soon. This bug also affects sorting playlists by the user who added it.

The reason you can't see who added a song is because based on your screen resolution, it will not fit into the view.

You can solve this by doing one of the following or both:

1: Go to VIEW ---> Friend Feed and click on it to hide the right sidebar

2: Go to VIEW ---> And click on Zoom Out to decrease the text size in the app so more content fits in the view

Does that help?

SUGGESTED POSTS