Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Radio Stations missing from account

Solved!

Radio Stations missing from account

I started adding artists on spotify to my account yesterday originally on a Windows OS. Today I was looking through my radio stations  onmy laptop MAC OS and noticed multiple artists missing from my account. I am not sure if this is just a buggy issue and they will re-appear. I thought I'd ask the forum.

People seem to have had similar problems, but none involve the person physically fixing the issue themselves and usually the person was missing all of their stations. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome!

Can you check and see if the same stations are missing on Windows? Then you could try to add these stations back in your Mac, since I'm afraid there's no way to recover deleted stations.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome!

Can you check and see if the same stations are missing on Windows? Then you could try to add these stations back in your Mac, since I'm afraid there's no way to recover deleted stations.

Hi Matheus, it looks like they are missing from both OS. I think I'll just have to add back the one's I lost. Thanks.

Suggested posts