Highlighted

Re: Removal of desktop notifications

Music Fan

I have also lost activity feed

Captura de pantalla 2016-05-19 13.23.10.png

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I'll keep it simple. I want my bell back or I will be no longer a spotify user and find another streamservice. Without the bell, spotify is useless to me.

Highlighted

Music Fan

You, Spotify, should adapt the app/plataform to enable more social features.

Follow a Artist and receive easy notifications should be a requirement as "play music".

If you are pushing alerts to end users when there is a new album realease, you are creating more streaming oportunities.

The artists would be more pleased also.

Is there is no notification center you are as good as any other alternatives.

Highlighted

Roadie
Also, where is that new feature suggesting new songs based on those in the playlist, which I had like for the last 3 days?

It was great! All suggested songs were totally in my taste.
Highlighted

The next feature that will be removed is the Play button:

you will have to send an email to the community manager who will transfer it to the dev team, they will push the play button for you

The pause button will also be removed, you just have to quit the app

The interface can therefore simplified, playlist are no more useful, just see in you sent messages.

The volume can be controlled by your device, suppressed

Like this the team can concentrate on the main activity: collect money

No seriously, we like spotify, let me ring my bell...

Regular

Perhaps they've hired some of the tech school flunk outs from emusic.com.  I quit that site after putting up with years of complete incompetence.

Highlighted

Gig Goer

i never receive an email from spotify and push notifications are a fail as well because they are slow and you can only see the most recent release, not a list of it. how, where, when are you going to take this to the next level?

Highlighted

Roadie

I liked your criticism  that the "push to email" displays only the last item and does not display the "entire recemt list".

@1164181599, you might go to the "New Idea" section under the upper left button at >> this link << to suggest that the Spotify developers should consider making the "push to email" notification to re-display all of the recemt "notification items", for example from [the last week].

What do you think?

Highlighted

Music Fan

What is the point in removing essential features of the applications? I don't want to open my email program when checking for new releases (it actually wouldn't help anyway because I unsubscribed from all email notifications).

Highlighted

Gig Goer

@rednblu it's your idea so you do it 😉

SUGGESTED POSTS