Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Reverse engineer a playlist??

Solved!

Reverse engineer a playlist??

I'm listening to a playlist that I really love, I just hit play and somehow my player is sourcing from a playlist that must be a published playlist but I can't figure out where I found it, is there a way to go backwards and figure it out so I can actually save the playlist to my music and not just listen to it this one time? I really dig it, I just can't figure out where or what it is.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

When you "Play" the playlist, don't a few hundred tracks load to your Queue?  You can Ctrl-A on your Queue and Right click then save to a new playlist.

Additionally, you can look in your History version of your Queue and copy tracks from there to your New_playlist.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hello there and welcome to the community,

The best way to keep a playlist is to subscribe to it. Under the title you will see a green button Subscribe. Hit this button and the playlist will be saved on the left side in the section Playlists

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

When you "Play" the playlist, don't a few hundred tracks load to your Queue?  You can Ctrl-A on your Queue and Right click then save to a new playlist.

Additionally, you can look in your History version of your Queue and copy tracks from there to your New_playlist.

Suggested posts