Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

STATS STATS STATS

Solved!

STATS STATS STATS

please tell me i'm wrong - there is absolutely no way to know to which artist i've listen to the most in 2017, or last month, or ever. or which track, or playslit, or how much time did i spend listning to music on spotify. all the data that Spotify has and make best use of for themselves, is not available for users despite being obviously valuable. 

it's an attitude of treating your customers as if they were idiots. make it "simple" for us. but no, you make it simple for yourself, Spotify. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You are wrong 🙂

Check out spotify.me online

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi shaiBLN! 🙂
Have you ever checked into Last.FM?

It won't retroactively pull up your listening history if you've never signed up, but if you start tracking your music there by linking Spotify it will give you a LOT of in-depth stats going forward.
I also am heavily interested in my statistics and Spotify.Me only gives basic info based upon your most recent history. I have been using Last for over a year and enjoy their analysis reports + the ability to see all your listening in live time.
There are also social features to meet and discuss music with other listeners + "leaderboards" to show you how heavily you listen to an artist. I highly recommend you check it out!
Let me know if you have any questions too as I use it daily. 🙂

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

You are wrong 🙂

Check out spotify.me online

ok i take it back *eating my hat*

thank you!

why "for brands" though?!

it's nicely made and i like the analysis

but it's lacking a lot of info 😕

Yeah but at least has some of the things you asked for.

Marked as solution

Hi shaiBLN! 🙂
Have you ever checked into Last.FM?

It won't retroactively pull up your listening history if you've never signed up, but if you start tracking your music there by linking Spotify it will give you a LOT of in-depth stats going forward.
I also am heavily interested in my statistics and Spotify.Me only gives basic info based upon your most recent history. I have been using Last for over a year and enjoy their analysis reports + the ability to see all your listening in live time.
There are also social features to meet and discuss music with other listeners + "leaderboards" to show you how heavily you listen to an artist. I highly recommend you check it out!
Let me know if you have any questions too as I use it daily. 🙂

good one! 

i went to check and found out i was actually connected up until a year ago. so now i am again 🙂 

thanks for the tip

Awesome! That works out great then! 😄

Suggested posts