Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Same song keeps playing.

Solved!

Same song keeps playing.

Hil, 

I have a frustrating problem. It started a few weeks ago. I listened to Spotify on my app (iphoneX iOS12.1.2) and suddenly another song started playing. A song that I haven't played before or heard about. If I tried to switch back to the original song, then it interrupted and began over. I can't change songs. It continues to start. I closed the app. the same thing happened when I opened them again. Now it happens regularly that the same song starts. It's always the same song. The same thing happens when I listen to the Webplayer. What happens? I'm a premium subscriber - and if I can't find a solution then I have to find another streaming service - because it is untenable. Anyone with that same problem?

Prenium

Denmark

Device

IphoneX 

Operating System

iOS12.1.2

42 Replies

Hey there @LinaLu,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

We're sorry to hear that you're still experiencing this issue. In this case, it's best to reach out to our Support team through any of these channels so they can take a look at your account and further assist you with this.

Hope it gets sorted out soon. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I'm still having issues with this and have tried all of the above. Has anyone else found another way to solve it? 

Hey @orendagreenport,

Thanks for your reply.

In this case, would you mind sending us the exact steps you've followed so far? That way we can provided some other suggestions.

On another note, if you haven't yet, we'd recommend you to use the SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE button in your account page. This logs you out of Spotify everywhere you’re logged in.

We also recommend checking for anything suspicious on your Account Overview page and removing all apps connected to your account. You can easily reconnect the apps that you use whenever you want. If you notice anything suspicious you can remove it with the REMOVE ACCESS button.

If none of the above does the trick, you can try changing the email linked to your account to check if you notice any difference. You can follow the steps in this article to do it. Remember the email address you'll use must be yours.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts