Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Web Player not connecting

Solved!

Spotify Web Player not connecting

Every time I try to go on the Web Player, it doesn't let me as it says it's not connecting and theres a box with it trying to connect. Help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey Pages, had the same problem a while back. What kind of browser are you using and are you using the latest adobe/flash player available? Had to update my player and then it'd eventually connect. If not try doing a speedtest and checking your connection. Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

Help's here! In this case, can you try clearing your browser's cache/cookies and refreshing? Does that help at all?

Keep us posted.
Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

It doens't help. It still shows the message, "can't connecto to spotify, trying now..." every time i get on the web player.

Marked as solution

Hey Pages, had the same problem a while back. What kind of browser are you using and are you using the latest adobe/flash player available? Had to update my player and then it'd eventually connect. If not try doing a speedtest and checking your connection. Hope this helps!

Suggested posts