Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't launch - Mac 10.7.5

Solved!

Spotify won't launch - Mac 10.7.5

I've read thru other similar posts, and tried some of the suggestions, but nothing is working for me.  The other posts are older so I'm hoping for newer info...

Spotify was working perfectly until a couple days ago.  My computer crashed and after rebooting, I couldn't get Spotify to stay open.  The window opens and it appears to be connecting, but then it just crashes.  I've tried deleting all things 'Spotify' and reinstalling, even tried several fresh downloads.  As one person suggested, I disconntected my internet connection before launching and it didn't crash.  But as soon as I connect to the internet, it crashes.

Bummed.  Just started really relying on Spotify.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello!

Have you tried these steps? Also, make sure you delete all Spotify files before you do another clean install (you could try something like appcleaner, if you want.)

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello!

Have you tried these steps? Also, make sure you delete all Spotify files before you do another clean install (you could try something like appcleaner, if you want.)

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

I have the same problem.

Followed all steps

Still won't work

Thank you for the redirect, and the appcleaner suggestion!  That process did the trick.

Happy again.

Suggested posts