Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

View current playlist

Solved!

View current playlist

Where can I find the current playlist I am listening to? Before the last update, I could click in the left bottom corner to make the playlist appear.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @BrasserieGro!

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

We'd recommend that you start off by logging out > restarting your device > logging back in to see if that makes a difference for you.

If the issue remains, can you let us know what happens when you click on the album cover of the song now?

If you don't get a cover photo, feel fee to send us a screenshot of what you se, so that we'd be able to take a closer look.

We'll also need to know your Spotify version and your OS version.

We'll be on the lookout for your update. Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @BrasserieGro!

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

We'd recommend that you start off by logging out > restarting your device > logging back in to see if that makes a difference for you.

If the issue remains, can you let us know what happens when you click on the album cover of the song now?

If you don't get a cover photo, feel fee to send us a screenshot of what you se, so that we'd be able to take a closer look.

We'll also need to know your Spotify version and your OS version.

We'll be on the lookout for your update. Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi there Elena,
Thank you very much, that did the trick.

Many thanks

Suggested posts