Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ad every 15 Minutes

Ad every 15 Minutes

Hello, 

I generally do not mind ads. However, recently, they have become a great annoyance and I found the reason is because they are happening every 15 minutes (as the subject says), which means at every two or three songs there is two ads to listen to, and it gets to be greatly disruptive to my listening experience.

I don't mind ads and since I have not upgraded myself to Premium it is only fair I should listen to them; that I accept it fine. But what is the reason of the change from 30 to 15 minutes. It's killing me. Is it a problem or a police change, I don't get it?

4 Replies

Hey there @rock_days,

Thanks for reaching out in the Community about this! 

Can you tell us if the ads you're getting are audio or visual, or both?

Thanks in advance!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

They are audio Ads. I mean recently I started to use Spotify, more and more, through my browser and oddly, as far as I can tell, all Ads I have received since have been Audio; although it might just be my perception. Oh, Don't know if this little bit of extra information will help however...

PS: Sorry, I am totally wrong about what I said above. It's both, Audio and Video Ads, I just checked.

My iPhone is getting audio ads every 10 minutes on Spotify.  Might switch to Apple.  They have 2 months free right now.

Hey @luv2call4u,

Thanks for your reply.

In this case, we'd recommend having a look at this thread, in which we monitor constantly this kind of behavior. You can find the details we'll need you to send us in the pin message at the top of the thread. Keep in mind we'll need all the info in the pinned message so we can forward it to the right team.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts