Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Add all music of playlists to "my music" section by one ?

Solved!

Add all music of playlists to "my music" section by one ?

Hi all,

I've just installed the new version (0.9.8.226).

I have about 800 playlists (1 album = 1 playlist).

I am interested about the new "my music" section, but is there a way ton add all them by one clic ?

If i have to drag each playlist to the "title" section or even worse, if i had to clic "+" for each titles of each playlisst it would be really really too long to be done !!

Any solution ?

Thanks 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I have found the solution!

Drag your existing playlists into the 'Songs' tab of the new section.

That will add them into the new songs library. Then once you restart spotify it should have transfered the songs into the album and artists sections. 🙂 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

I am also looking for a solution to this problem. Surely there should be a way to transfer existing playlists to the new library format?

Marked as solution

I have found the solution!

Drag your existing playlists into the 'Songs' tab of the new section.

That will add them into the new songs library. Then once you restart spotify it should have transfered the songs into the album and artists sections. 🙂 

I think you haven't correctly read my post :

"if i have to drag each playlist to the "title" section or even worse, if i had to clic "+" for each titles of each playlisst it would be really really too long to be done !!"

So i already know i can drag a playlist. The problem is that i have 800+ playslists ... 🙂

I used a different approach for my album playlists and added albums from the artist pages instead. It was quicker, particularly where I had multiple albums for one artist.

Take your time, playlists aren't going away so there's no rush to move things over.

I'm trying to tidy up a bit so that posts not related to Black Spotify or Your Music don't get lost. I'm going to lock this thread and would ask you to continue discussion in one of the following threads. This will also make it easier for Spotify to follow your feedback. Thanks.

Missing stars and starring

New Black UI design

Your Music discussion

My Library

Suggested posts