Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Adding art to local files

Solved!

Adding art to local files

I am using Windows 10 Spotify and I added a song to my local files because Spotify doesn't have it but I can't find out how to add art to the song. Does anybody else know what to do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Le_Alth

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out.

Right now it's not possible to add a cover image to local files but we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and we can see how that can be a handy feature.

We recommend suggesting it on our Ideas board so that it could get support from other users as well. Take a look at this page to see how to post an Idea.

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We'd be happy to help.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @Le_Alth

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out.

Right now it's not possible to add a cover image to local files but we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and we can see how that can be a handy feature.

We recommend suggesting it on our Ideas board so that it could get support from other users as well. Take a look at this page to see how to post an Idea.

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We'd be happy to help.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts