Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App v Browser

App v Browser

Free plan, PC, windows 11.

I can't log into the app and support are useless. No fireall, no VPN, cleared cache,uninstalled and reinstalled app, logged out and in on browser.

When I open the app it says "log into browser" so I log in to browser and the app does nothing. Just keeps telling me to log in and "try again"

Thanks in advance

1 Reply

Hey @ricklepic,

Sorry to see this has happened, must be frustrating to simply not be able to log in..
For now this seems to be a local issue on your end, so we can try to do some additional troubleshooting and see where things go 🙂

1. Remove your browser cache and restart your browser.
  2. Open the Spotify app and try to log in. In case you still can't make any screenshots but the error persists, try taking a screenshot with Windows Key + Shift + S instead.
    The screenshot will be saved to your clipboard for pasting in case this works.
  3. Another thing to try is to install the alternative version of the Spotify app.
    Currently there is one version you can download from our website and one that can be downloaded directly from the Microsoft app store. The one from the app store is optimized for Windows use, which can sometimes lead to or resolve issues. Giving the app version you currently don't have a try might help out.

Tip: Taking a look if the login would work on a different (preferably desktop) device would let us know if the issue is account- or device-related.

Many thanks! Keep us posted on how things go.

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts