Premium

Country

United States

Device

MSI Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When I use the spotify app on my laptop, the artists from library page for each artsist has a weird sizing issue where the numbers of songs and times go almost off the page and the play button as well as the more option don't appear. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling five times now using both the windows store app and the direct download install from the website with the same problem. No other page in spotify has this issue. I attached a photo of what it looks like.

Capture1.PNG
3 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Try to disable Hardware Acceleration, just click on the … top left corner, inside the View tab find Hardware Acceleration and next click on it to disable then confirm to restart Spotify.
Also, if you don't use local files try to disable them inside Settings.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

I previously uninstalled and reinstalled five times which did not help but when I opened spotify today, it was fixed. My computer didn't shut down or restart and I adjusted nothing.  I'm not exactly sure what fixed it because the sizing had been an issue for about a year now with multiple attempts to reinstall the program.

Really happy that you sovled it! 🎉

If you need help with anything else don't hesitate to ask 🙂

Suggested posts