Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

Desktop PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

There is no 'Artists' tab in my Library; the only two tabs I have are 'Playlists' and 'Albums'.

jakepittman_0-1685008964061.png

According to this post, there should be a way to filter my Library by Artists.

I have no interest in seeing albums, playlists, songs etc. in my Library. Basically, I just want to see a list of the Artists I've liked, in alphabetical order, in my Library.

I have done a total uninstall and reinstall of Spotify; I'm using the latest version. I'm also running Spotify as Administrator.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

1 Reply

Hey there @jakepittman,

Thanks for posting in the Community! 

This looks odd indeed, but could be some unexpected glitch between the app on the device and your account. It's also worthwhile restarting the app (log out and then log back in) twice in a row. This may sound odd as well, but it's how the client app does a refresh with the servers. See if this makes any difference.

If the above doesn't do the trick, then I can suggest you to try do a cross check by logging into your account on a different device to see if it behaves the same way. Also you could ask someone close to you to log in with their account on your device and see how it works for them. This will help us conclude if the situation is account or device related.

Keep us posted, we'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts