Announcements

Buffering while playing podcasts (my internet speed is not the problem)

Re: Buffering while playing podcasts (my internet speed is not the problem)

Music Fan
Hello Elena,

A clean reinstall on iOS does nothing re: buffering, and I’m not going to create a new account. The main issue is the constant buffering of The Joe Rogan Experience podcast on all platforms that I use. The Windows 10 app for PC is especially egregious. This is far as I go with troubleshooting, as there are absolutely no issues with other podcasts on platforms that I use, other than Spotify. This is a Spotify issue, and as I said before, it appears to be an issue for many folks that I hope you can resolve before Joe Rogan is exclusive to Spotify. For now we can listen to him on YouTube before his migration to your platform is complete.

Visitor

same problem here,using laptop with windows 10. Laggy video sometimes,especially when when playing something and listening podcats on the background.

No other platform has this problem (youtube.netflix etc.) and internet speed not the problem.

Visitor

Exact same problem. Premium account, Swedish network, iPhone 11. It’s pretty pathetic.

Really wish JRE just stayed where it was. It’s unlistenable now.

Regular
I have this same problem. Spotify is fine for music but sooooo bad for podcasts. This app in general is trash compared to iTunes. I also get ads even though I pay for Premium, which is b.s.

Visitor
spotify sort your **bleep**bleep** out, your a rich company allocate some **bleep**in data usage to the users so they can watch a podcast without it buffering every 5 seconds, JRE was fine on youtube, as soon as i watch on spotify its slow asf, SORT IT OUT WE PAY MONEY FOR THIS
SUGGESTED POSTS