Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bugs

Bugs

Hello since few updates ago there are a few bugs in Spotify client.

1) It starts maximized, but down between start bar (taskbar) and player window is white line. When I click to unmaximized and maximaze again, it changes to black, but still it is not maximized

2) On Windows 7 it seems you use progressive bar on start bar (taskbar), but it is not working and stucks on start position

5 Replies

Hey @aamp91, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Just to confirm, are you still experiencing this? If so, we suggest that you reinstall Spotify by following these steps. This way, you'll have the latest Spotify version available for you.

Let us know if that helps.

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Every update comes with new bugs and your solution is to reinstall app? 😕 One computer has windows 10 and bug 1 is even worse after April update. When I maximize, it goes like on picture (partly hide under taskbar and space on top).

And I discovered new bug. You can scroll horizontally on all screens (for example part with albums) when you click middle button (scroll wheel). These all bugs started after you hide top menu panel and hide it after three dots.There must be some change of window type and/or wrong counting of screen resolution.

It would be really great to test app before release!

bug_spotify.png

Hey @aamp91.

Just to confirm, have you set up the Windows task bar to hide? This could cause this issue since the Spotify window resolution would be a bit bigger.

If that's not the case, let us know your Windows and Spotify version numbers. We'll see what to suggest next.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Having identical issue, not hiding my start bar. Does this on multiple devices running Windows 10 & 7.

Hey @philzy127.

Thanks for the info!

Could you also send me the Spotify version number, and your current desktop resolution? Also, have you tried reinstalling the app to see if it helps?

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts