Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

COUNTRY CHANGE

COUNTRY CHANGE

Hi, i've got an Spotify account in Spain but I moved to Argentina and now it doesn't work. I can log in but it says that I've got no conexion and there is a message that says I have to change the country in my profile. The thing is that when I go to my profile and try to change the country it says "Spotify is not available in your country", but it really is since last year! I don't understand. Do I have to download Spotify again? Or do I have to create a new account?

Thank you very much!

8 Replies

Hi @madanero and Welcome to the Spotify Community.

You can change account settings not in the Desktop application but at the website. Log in to spotify.com, go to your account and click "Edit your profile" here you can change your country. But to do so, in some countries you firstly have to change your Payment method.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Kind regards,
Felix

-- Please mark as solution and/or add kudos if it helped you --

Hi @Flixx, I tried to change the country in the site because as I said the application has no connection. The message about the unavailability appeared me in the Spotify site :S. About the last thing you said, I have any payment method registred in my account... :S :S

Thank you!

Can you please attach a screenshot of the page you get? Probably I can see what's going wrong in it. Thank you!

Kind regards,
Felix

Yes of course, here it goes!

Thank you.

Sin título.png

I don't think I can solve this problem for you. I think contacting the official Spotify staff is the best way to go here. You can fill in the contact form on this page https://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support. 

Kind regards,
Felix

Ok, I'll try there. Thank you very much for your time!

Hi @madanero !

As @Flixx sayd, you need to fill the contact form.

If you receive an automated message that leads you back to the community/help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the employees of Spotify will get you back as soon as possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Como ha dicho Flixx, necesitas rellenar el formulario.

Si recibes un correo automatico que te manda de vuelta a las paginas de ayuda o la comunidad, respondelo (aunque sea "no-reply") y uno de los empleado te dará respuestas lo mas rápido que pueda (normalmente unas 24 h).

Hi @OviiiOne, I replied the message because, as you said, they leaded me back to the Community. Let's se if they answer me and if I get a solution I'll post it here so I can help someone else who might be in the same situation.

Thank you very much!

Suggested posts