NEXT STEP

Can't Delete Playlist/Folder

Can't Delete Playlist/Folder

Device

PC

Operating System

W10

My Question or Issue

I felt the need to clean up my playlist, and wanted to delete a folder, went to the folder click on delete and it seems that the folder won't delete and I can't move playlist from one folder to another and vice versa.

I uninstalled and re-installed the application but it seems not to have fix the issue.

4 Replies

Hey @Masikoo

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Can you try deleting your folder from your Desktop Player? Can you also try moving your playlist to the folders too on the Desktop Player? I would also recommend you visit this link. I helped solve this person's folder problem and thought it might help you.

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes. Thanks

Joel

Thank you the reply.

I have already tried this and it seems is not fixing the problem. When I said Application I meant desktop app not the application from the Windows 10 store. 

I uninstalled the W10 Store App and downloaded the Desktop version and it seems not to have work when I tried it the first time around.

Hey @Masikoo,

I understand what you said but thought it might help you. Here you can try a clean reinstall on the App.

Meanwhile, I have also found some useful links that might help you. To see them please click here and here.

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Hey @Masikoo

just as a follow up to the other reply, there is now an Ongoing Issue, you can leave your vote and comments in, if you still experiencing problems deleting folders.

Also, it's worth trying to delete the folder from the Web Player, as it seems this works as a workaround for now. 

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts