Premium

Country

Chile

Device

HP Pavilion

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I'm really used to right clicking the song that appears on the bar below[See in the image what I mean] to add it to a playlist or anything. Since the last update where the heart from Liked it's white, I'm not able to do this anymore; having to click the song, go to the album, search the song and save it; and it can be annoying.

image_2021-08-12_154908.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @pepomarquinez,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Spotify is currently aware of an Ongoing Issue causing the menu not to show up when right-clicking on the artwork or title of the currently playing song on the desktop app. The right folks have been informed and they are working on a fix.

For now, I recommend adding your +VOTE to the Ongoing Issue, as well as keeping your app updated at all times. It will also be useful for you to Subscribe to the Ongoing Issue by clicking the three dots next to its title; that way, you can be sure to be informed of any relevant updates.

Let me know if you have any questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @pepomarquinez,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Spotify is currently aware of an Ongoing Issue causing the menu not to show up when right-clicking on the artwork or title of the currently playing song on the desktop app. The right folks have been informed and they are working on a fix.

For now, I recommend adding your +VOTE to the Ongoing Issue, as well as keeping your app updated at all times. It will also be useful for you to Subscribe to the Ongoing Issue by clicking the three dots next to its title; that way, you can be sure to be informed of any relevant updates.

Let me know if you have any questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks 😄

It's kinda sad that since the last big UI update I can never tell what's a bug and what's a feature

Suggested posts