Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't see lyrics on the web player.

Can't see lyrics on the web player.

when looking at the bottom right, I can't see the lyrics icon though I was logging in and out multiple times on the Spotify web player

14 Replies

i had the lyrics but since i got premium (duo plan) i can't see the lyrics like they're literally gone

I previously have been able to access lyrics on both, but they no longer work on my Mac. I tried things that I have seen here, such as logging out twice, logging out everywhere, and playing Coldplay's The Scientist, and nothing has worked. I can play the music on my Mac and see the lyrics on my phone, so I know the songs do have lyrics available.

i didn't find the microphone icon on my right bottom screen so I can't see the lyrics

Mine has the same problem for a few hours now 

god! me too

same

some articles suggest to update the browser but mines the latest version

helo everyone, please fix the problem , the lyrics button in edge sidebar player disappeared suddenly two days ago if I am not mistaken
one more thing is mostly in the Arabic songs for example for "mahir zain " and "hammoud alkhodar"( may be the spelling is not correct)
if I search in the Arabic letters for the song I can't find it and i must type the name of the song in English letters even if it's a arabic word
such as : (ุชุตู†ุน ุงู„ู…ุณุชุญูŠู„(do the impossible ) i must type : tasna'a al mostaheel)
so help me with this
thankyou

Same here.

Hey there,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Our tech team is currently looking into the reasons of the lyrics not appearing on the web player. Needless to say we'll keep you updated on the progress in this thread.

We'll get this sorted out soon, no worries.

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I was curious so I took a look and skipped through some songs. I have the same issue, the lyrics button is not there.

I cleared my cache and history and stuff, and updated Chrome, to no avail.

Chrome Version 109.0.5414.75 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Hey there,

Thanks for the shared info.

Could you check, if you're able to see the lyrics now?

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

thank you! the lyrics feature is back for me now

Yes, thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

I can't see the lyrics at the bottom.

Suggested posts