Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't view history on browser.

Solved!

Can't view history on browser.

When using the app I can see history but only when I use the app. They don't sync. Also for recently played anything. I am not sure why my browser can't show history either.

Screenshot 2021-09-30 210356.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @sep02anya,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

Please note that the listening history can only be accessed via the app on mobile and desktop using these steps. If you'd like this to be changed, you can submit an idea on our board that requests this feature. This page has detailed instructions on how to do this. The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what improvements our users would like to see and how many people support a specific idea. You can learn more about it here.

Note that you can find Recently played albums, artists, and playlists in Home. This section is available also on the web player. If it doesn't appear, we recommend using an incognito tab to check if your cache and cookies are causing issues with your browser.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes. 

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @sep02anya,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

Please note that the listening history can only be accessed via the app on mobile and desktop using these steps. If you'd like this to be changed, you can submit an idea on our board that requests this feature. This page has detailed instructions on how to do this. The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what improvements our users would like to see and how many people support a specific idea. You can learn more about it here.

Note that you can find Recently played albums, artists, and playlists in Home. This section is available also on the web player. If it doesn't appear, we recommend using an incognito tab to check if your cache and cookies are causing issues with your browser.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes. 

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts