Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot change my profile picture

Solved!

Cannot change my profile picture

I would like to change my profile picture but I only see Avatars. Is there a way that I can upload a profile picture from my computer?

162 Replies

Go to profile and connect to Facebook

You cannot but we definetly need this feature! Not all members use faecbook nor trust it!! 🙂

That's not the case anymore. Spotify now lets you change the profile pic without logging into Facebook. Just access your profile from the desktop app and you should see the word "Change" on your blank profile pic or the pic that is existed on there.

I still can't change my profile pic. I have no option to change my profile pic.

i was the same way but if you download it then open up spotify you can change it the

It's not giving me any option to change it 😕

Hey @Springdexter,

The feature is slowly rolling out so if you don’t have it yet check back soon.I literally looked everyday for while, until I finally received it. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I tried this and nothing has come up to say you can change it....

What desktop and mobile operating system you use?

I only have the web player that I use. How do i change the pofile pic on that? Thank You!

It doesn't let me, have I done something wrong?

I also have a question too about this, just for the fact that it is not showing me the option to change it... https://app.hyfy.io/v/abwj3hLwQE/

I'm using iPhone and I can't find it??

Why you clowns announce features that dont even work ... waste of TIME .. really, WASTE OF CLIENTS time .. looking for nonsense that you claim is "slowly rolling out". Ah yea? You roll out by hand, one by one client? How long you need to "roll out slowly"? 3 years?

How about you freaking announce something when its done and stop wasting my time with your bull..

Have u updated Spotify to the most current update? That worked for me

URRRR SOOOOOOO RIGGGHGGHGHGTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you using a computer or a mobile

Im using both and have been checking both ... I believe 99.9999% of everyone on here has tried that. I guess this is still "being rolled" out ... it doesnt work and it pisses me off cause its a simple freaking thing to do and spotify doesnt manage.. dont know how much time passed again, but i guess they are still "rolling it out" ..anyway, after my 99 cent trial, goodbye spotify, hello deezer... not because of quality of music, just because im fed up with this stoneage software ... i dont know which app in 2016 of that size is as unpersonal as spotify (no no, dont get me started on the spam mails with my "favorite" **bleep** .... i dont have alzheimer yet, but thanks for telling me which music i seem to listen to most)

i am using web player and mobile and downloded version.
And i have a regular login not facebook.
Spotify plz Let us change our profile pic in the next update!
Thx!!

okay..you are right. i did it

i am not linked to facebook via spotify. 

just open your spotify on ur pc .

click on ur username on top right

look on top left of the page on avatar . there is a option of  "change" appear while hovering the mouse on that avatar. 

voila 🙂 ! (*__*)

Suggested posts