Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot change my profile picture

Solved!

Cannot change my profile picture

I would like to change my profile picture but I only see Avatars. Is there a way that I can upload a profile picture from my computer?

162 Replies

I dont see a change or upload bit on my spotify page either! Do you have to be premium spotify to change it do you think? Thanks- this is really annoying! ha 

@laxpro76 wrote:

you have to be a certain rank to change it

@media2radiopr

This thread is about avatars in this Community. 🙂

As you know, the only way to add a picture to your Spotify account is by linking your Facebook to it, and it will take your profile picture.

If you would like the option to upload a picture directly to Spotify, please kudo this idea so it may be implemented in future versions of the app:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Picture-on-Profile/idi-p/11523

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

it dont say it for me upload imige

I still cannot change it. Waht can i do

I connected to facebook but it didnt show my image

Um what if I don't know how to get to my profile page? 

YES! SOMEONE WHO WAS SMART ENOUGH TO SAY IT! it's about time some one started to ask smart questions!

What a load of **bleep**e. Cant even do a simple thing liek add/change avatar without facebook? well F*** Facebook and F*** Spotify. Hello Apple Music.

i go to my profile page and i dont see a my images

Spot On

Ok, when you said to look on your acount on spotify I can't find it. Can you send me a video or some photos of it?

From,

Cole

Email: colewetzel9@gmail.com

same here. i've been looking for the solution and nothing to be found besides using facebook account

Yes NO facebook. Just let us do it without facebook. I am not a facebook fan either.

I need to upload my profile on Spotify so people could recognize my picture 

I cannot seem to find the "My Images" button. Can you please help me? It would be much appreciated!

Darn... I think you should also be able to change your profile pic if you are premium.

But, good to know, otherwise I'd be searching for days for that button... Thanks anyways!

Do you need Spotify Premium to do this

To change your picture, you have to connect to facebook. Your facebook picture will be your Spotify icon. That's he only way at the moment. 🙂

Esyllt Wyn 3

Ah, that's a bit annoying. At least it's possible, though.

I was just able to change my profile/avatar picture (and this is my first post in the Spotify community), just click on "Community Profile" see photo below.

Writing this post as it seems to me this thread says it is only possible by linking to Facebook (this is not my Facebook profile pic).

Screen Shot 2016-10-01 at 17.41.45.png

Suggested posts