Premium

Country

Latvia

Device

PC/HTC x10

Operating System

Windows 10/Android

My Question or Issue

I noticed a while back my username changed from my Facebook name back to the username I created the acc with years ago. Interestingly, the login with facebook option still works at this point. When I open settings on the desktop app, it doesn't show that it's conencted to facebook. (see image 1) After I click CONNECT TO FACEBOOK and go through all the steps, it shows up like this (see image 2). But when I close and reopen the program it goes back to what you see in image 1 -"Connect to facebook", like nothing happened. I can still log in with facebook, but the image and username are still not my facebook name or image. I have been trying this on-and off for weeks now and nothing changes, so it's not a caching-client based info thing. I have fully uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my PC 2 times now. The same issue is present on my phone also. When I open my account page in the browser it also shows my username, not my facebook name. On facebook, I've checked the app settings, Spotify is allowed (see image 3). I've tried removing this and then reconnecting it again through the desktop client and it shows up again with full permissions, but my name still doesn't change. I would really appretiate a solution.

Regards,

Eduards

Spotify username: unitedforthebmx

1.png
2.png
3.png
1 Reply

Hello, anyone out there?

Suggested posts