Copy-Paste Playlist Problem

Plan: FREE

Free/Premium

Device

(PC)

Operating System

(Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Hello. i have issue. when i try to copy any playlist link i copy something like this:
3eb46242aad791aefa762d89a01f631aa5c09f1c73c3bae55df33bcaaa769c33caeea5adbc48
i can copy PROFILE link but not and the playlist also can copy any other link without problem but not and the playlist can someone help me to fix this
i try it many browsers even and the PC app.. NOT WORK.

34 Replies

Hey @ssaavvoovv,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Could you send us screenshots, where the copying of the playlist is visible, to make sure you're following the right steps? A vide recording of the process would be even better.

Are you using the menu, that pops up with a right mouse click or you're using the keyboard combination?

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Spoiler
Thanks i cant copy from the link bar and even from option in Spotify for copy the playlist

For Video check here:

https://we.tl/t-RDixZW6XEY

Spoiler
Thanks i cant copy from the link bar and even from option in Spotify for copy the playlist

For Video check here:

https://we.tl/t-RDixZW6XEY

Sorry for this "Spoiler" idk how i hide my message

Hey @ssaavvoovv,

Thanks for the link with the video.

Due to security reasons we are unable to open the link. Could you instead either attach the file directly to your reply or upload it to YouTube? We can then inspect your experience and see what is going on.

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator

Thanks somehow was fixed so now i can copy n paste playlists. Thanks apriciate your support. also i have one other question if the playlist its not added in the profile its not visible in stats right>? but if i add to my profile then its visible to stats?

Idk how but again same issues so you can check the video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqwfJEAiAYQ

Hey @ssaavvoovv,

We're glad to her you're able to copy playlist links now.

Could you give us more information on your last question? Which stats do you mean?

In the meantime you can have a look at this page to find our more about the playlist privacy options. 

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator

Yes this was fixed by your own way. but sometime again i have this issues so probably come from Spotify idk if you want to see what happen when i copy the link i make this video for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqwfJEAiAYQ

Hey @ssaavvoovv,

Thanks for the video.

It seems you're using Spotify on the web player. Do you mind clearing the cache and the cookies of the browser or reproducing the issue on another browser?

How did it go?

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator

First thing what i try was to move to another browser result**bleep**

idk why i have censored. the result was NOTHING same problem. one day i can copy n paste other i cant. i even change my plan still zero sucess

Hey @ssaavvoovv,

Thanks for your last reply. 

Just to confirm, is this happening with your playlists only (can you copy the link of other playlists)?

We'll be holding up. 

AndresMModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau

all playlist no matter if they are mine or from someone else. but weird part is I CAN COPY PROFILE LINKS but i cant COPY N PASTE playlist.
i mean i can copy but you can see i paste something else

Hi @ssaavvoovv!

Could you try restarting your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to see if the same behavior is present there as well? You can also try copying the link via the Spotify app instead of using the Web Player. You can download the app either from our website or the Microsoft Store.

Let us know how it goes. Cheers!

YordanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks i found a way to fix it before COPY i just put before the link word or number and work. if someone have same issue this can help. p.s. in the app i have same problem. hope my info can help the next one with same problem. thanks admin for the responds.

HI there @ssaavvoovv,

Thank you for your reply.

It's super nice of you to let the rest of the Community know what worked for you so other people can take part of that solution 🙂

If anything else comes up we're always one post away. Have a great Friday and start of your weekend!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I have this same issue too when I use my laptop. When I try to copy links from my public playlists, the link cannot be copied. What shows instead is this: 3eb46242aad791aefa762d89a01f631aa5c09f1c73c3bae55df33bcaaa769c33caeea5adbc48

But, when I use my phone to copy link on my playlists, I can copy it. It's just very frustrating that I cannot copy links from my profile using my laptop.

Hey there @j3welll,

Thanks for the post.

Can you try and share a link to one of your playlists from the Web Player? Does that work?

Keep us posted.

AlexModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts