Free

Country

Germany

Device

Honor 10

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

So I have Daily Mixes available on Android, however I cannot see them on either the Windows 10 player that I download or the web player. I have tried to resolve issues by reinstalling and checking my hosts as was some of the workarounds from this community but the issue remains. Made for you on Win10 tells me to keep listening to Music, on the web player it says the same but also has a search button right below which I don't think is an issue. But on android the mixes exist and update and I can play the playlist and tell it to be played back on another device aka the Win10 player and it works. And my Daily mixes also show up just fine in the recently played section on all devices but the Made for you section remains empty. I tried to be as precise as possible because I do have a workaround but it's an odd issue for sure.

3 Replies

Hey!! It can definitely be a bit confusing to find at first, but in order to access it all you need to do is go to Your Library and select Made for You, which should be right underneath.

If that still doesn't work for you, check out this Spotify Answer for some more information about how to fix that! Keep in mind, though, that for newer users their daily mixes can take a bit of time to show up, so if that's the case just keep listening to your favorite songs and the playlists should pop up for you soon!

Hope this was helpful 🙂

Did this work for you? If so please mark it as the solution. This helps other users find the solutions to their problems in the future!

Well as it turns out, I know where to find it. However I am usually greeted with this particular screen. On my phone the made for you portion has daily mixes.
Edit: Properly added the image.

Edit 2: Also, yes it is in fact the same account. I can select the daily mix on my phone and say "I wish to play this back on my PC". Cool feature but odd workaround at the same time.

Annotation 2019-09-27 190941.png

Hmm yeah, that is odd, I did a bit of digging though and found that apparently this is normal. The Daily Mixes aren't always synchronized between devices.

Here's the mod post where I found this information. What you could try though is saving a Daily Mix to your library and then accessing it from your desktop, although that is another odd workaround that you'd need to redo every day. Hopefully that's not too much of an inconvenience!

Suggested posts