Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily Mixes disappeared

Daily Mixes disappeared

Plan

Premium

Country

Slovakia

Device

Lenovo Yoga 520

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I used to have Daily Mixes and I really enjoyed that feature. Actually, it was one the reasons why I prefered using Spotify to other services. I am currently also on Premium plan, but so far... I am not so satisfied. I cant find any Daily Mixes under "Made for you" and I also cant find them through the search bar. I tried searching about this issue and found out some advices. But logging out/in of all of my devices and reinstalling the app didnt help. So I am starting to get a bit frustrated. I also read about the possibility that I have to wait for ? 2 weeks and the mixes should start reappearing. But that also didnt happen..and I listen to music regularly.

Could you please help me with this issue?

5 Replies

Hey @Janed24, help's arrived. 

Did they disappear after any change? Did you recently upgrade to the Premium plan? Your Daily Mixes may be saved on another account, so make sure you don't have two accounts with the steps here

Hope that helps, and let us know how it goes 🙂

I am using only one email adress and I am sure that I was using only one account the whole time, on which I have all saved songs and playlists. 😞 I was thinking that maybe using Log In through Facebook was one of the changes, but I tried to Log In through the username and nothing changed. And yes, I only recently upgraded to Premium and it is quite possible that they disappeared with the upgrade. But unfortunately I am not sure, maybe mixes were gone even before the recent upgrade. But it is not the first time I have upgraded to Premium plan and I remember that I also had problems with Daily Mix in the past, because my friend mentioned that she had 3-4 Daily Mixes and for a long time I had none, then they just appeared out of nowhere. 

Hey @Janed24.

Thanks for getting back to us, and apologies for the late reply!

Just wanted to see if you're seeing your Daily Mixes in Made For You.

If they're still not appearing as expected let us know and we'll continue to troubleshoot.

Thanks! We'll be looking out for your reply.

Thanks for your concern. Unfortunately, they're still not appearing as expected. 😞

Edit: Actually, right now I am seeing, that 3 Daily Mixes reappeared.  😮 I dont know if you were trying to do something with my account, or if it is just a coincidence. 😄

Hey @Janed24.

Glad to hear they're back!

Just to confirm, we didn't do anything to your account in the meantime 😉

Do keep us posted and let us know if there are any changes - we'll be here to help out if you need it.

Take care for now!

Suggested posts