[Desktop] Lost Features, no friend tab, etc.

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: [Desktop] Lost Features, no friend tab, etc.

Regular

Just got the auto update and guess what, local files are back (on Mac)! I'm guessing some stuff we were missing is returning!

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

I'm experiencing the same exact problem. Looks like an account bug where the desktop app UI gets replaced with the shitty web version. I created another account and the desktop app displayed just fine. (Edit playlist descriptions, change playlist cover). Please fix this ASAP it's an account bug that the regular user has no way to fix.

Highlighted

Casual Listener
It's not an account bug, dude. Go back and read the thread.
Highlighted

Visitor
App updated, friends are back but still no local files option. Not good.
Highlighted

Regular
Yeah, still web version where I can't even select multiple tracks. Disgusting
Highlighted

Roadie

There are still a few minor issues in my app.

-) When i open Spotify, the window to log in appers for a few seconds and then goes away without doing anything. I never had this issue before.

-) My recently played list is not correct. It doesn't update properly.

Anyone else having these problems who got the old UI back?

Highlighted

Regular

Same.. My On Repeat Playlist also hasn't updated since they made me this new account 2 months ago. They transferred it over from my old account and it hasn't updated since. Still, I got back the sorting methods, queue, playlist editing and friends activity so I am not f*ed to try to do anything about it. Trying to get help from Spotify is like talking to a brick wall.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

yea. i have to manually select each track one by one. thats gonna give me cancer

if my playlist has 200 songs, im gonna have to click each song by each song cause we cant select multiple songs at once now.

Thanks spotify for breaking the app.

Highlighted

Regular
I too am still stuck with this brain tumour of an update three weeks on. Hopefully they'll revert mine soon
Highlighted

Casual Listener

I'm giving them one more week. Then I'll cancel my premium. My playlists are getting more and more disorganized because I can't sort them, I don't see which songs I've already played etc..

The fact that they keep ignoring the idea submission about this problem with more than 1000 votes says enough...

F U Spotify.

SUGGESTED POSTS