Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Dislike Function

Dislike Function

I have Spotify Premium in the UK. I use it on my phone (Android) and my Desktop App (Windows 10). The desktop app does not have the 'dislike' function for when the 'made for you' daily playlist selects a song that you don't like, and do not want to hear again. This is incredibly annoying, and made all the more frustrating because this function is available on the mobile app.

I contacted Spotify support and they told me that the function has been intentionally removed. That is extremely disappointing. What could you possibly achieve from removing a really handy feature - apart from annoying your paying customers.

This function should be brought back as soon as possible 

1 Reply

Hey there @damokirby

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We recommend leaving a +Vote on this idea if you'd like to see the feature back. 

As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented.

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We'd be happy to help.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts