Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Drag multiple Songs to Queue

Drag multiple Songs to Queue

Operating System

Windows 10 / Windows 11

My Issue

It's not possible to select and drag multiple songs to the Queue, only the first item of the selection will be added.

I have attached a screen-recording of the issue.

6 Replies

Hi @thejomo,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting!

The video was really helpful to understand the steps you were taking. Now we'd like to know, does the same happen when you select the songs, right-click them and select "Add to queue"? 

Also, did this start happening after a certain event such an update, or has it never worked? 

Keep us posted.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

thank you for the reply! a right-click -> add to queue works fine, all of the selected elements are added.

This issue started a long time ago, i have already waited for some updates until i reported it because i thought it was already on the radar.

Hi @thejomo,

Thank you for keeping in touch. 

We did some tests and were able to replicate what you show on the video. However, this is happening because the queue isn't getting to load properly.

Instead, please try dragging the songs to the queue icon, then wait a couple of seconds for the queue window to appear. You should be able to add all the selected songs, can you confirm if this works for you? 

Let us know how this goes.

MafeGModerator

thanks for the answer, waiting for the queue view to appear works but is not viable solution to my usecase. The idea behind dragging multiple songs to the queue icon is to not have to leave your current screen / view. This was already possible in the legacy desktop client and it would be nice to see it in the current version as well 

Hey @thejomo,

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Glad to hear that the songs appear in the queue. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and we'll make sure to pass it on to the right team.

The Community is here for you if there's anything else!

Ver Moderator

Sorry dude, when you get this message, they will never get back to you. Seems to be too much of a reasonable request.

Suggested posts