Free

Country

Israel

Device

Desktop Dell Precision Mini Tower T3620

Operating System

Windows 10 v1909

My Issue

Error 30 on Login (See attached picture for Client Version)

*** Hosts file is OK; Original untouched; No entries of Spotify. ***

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

SOLVED 😊

My Gateway Firewall had a list of blocked URL(s). I removed them and everything is OK now.

---

Thank you, @Sebasty. Your question "Is this occurring at an employer's network or your own network connection?" was an hint to me, to focus on my Gateway Firewall. Especially that Spotify stopped working on both computers at the same time. 

View solution in original post

15 Replies

Hey @nnezi 

Is this occurring at an employer's network or your own network connection?

If it's a home network, I would like to know if this has started happening recently. Also, I would suggest trying another network connection just to see if it's an issue related to your computer settings or not. 🙂

Let me know how you get on!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It started recently. On two computers. On both I reset Windows to factory settings (wipe all programs & data). After, I installed Avira AV, VLC, Netflix client & Spotify client.

@nnezi 

Could you try disabling Avira for a moment to see if Spotify works? 🙂

You can also try restarting the router, just in case. Occasionally theymay  act up as well and require rebooting to return.

Let me know!

SebastySpotify Star

First thing, I disabled AV & Firewall - Doesn't work.

No need to say that before, it worked with Avira.

@nnezi 

Can you try logging into the web player on your browser to see if that works?

SebastySpotify Star

I can access Spotify.com & log in into my account but I can'd access the Web Player.

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG
Marked as solution

SOLVED 😊

My Gateway Firewall had a list of blocked URL(s). I removed them and everything is OK now.

---

Thank you, @Sebasty. Your question "Is this occurring at an employer's network or your own network connection?" was an hint to me, to focus on my Gateway Firewall. Especially that Spotify stopped working on both computers at the same time. 

Please help me to solve the error but I have windows 7 anyone help me?

Hey there @TheKing98 
I'd recommend the instructions here that I've written or check out the other Community Users suggestions in this thread.

Best,

Ethan

How can I do this?Sem título.png?

How can i do it? I already try other things and i am not a admistrator, it's my home pc.

How Can i do this?

Error 30 un cortafuegos podría estar bloqueando Spotify

If you didn't tweaked your home router, it's probably not your case. My problem was that the Home Router blocked certain URL(s) by my customization. Later versions of Spotify required to resolve these URL(s).

Hi!!! I'm having this error and already try re installing the app! and all the steps here and still not working... I'm not using a Wifi just my phone internet... any help! I'm in an Iphone I can't even login to the app...

All good to login with my computer

Suggested posts