Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook sync? Discover Weekly? Help?

Facebook sync? Discover Weekly? Help?

Where to begin. Lately, I've experienced several issues with Facebook and my Spotify account. I'll list them in bullet points:

• Discover Weekly is using an old profile picture that I haven't had since June, and despite disconnecting and reconnecting my Facebook account, it doesn't update. The actual picture doesn't even exist on my profile anymore... it's a picture of me and my ex.
  • For some time now, I've been unable to access the "Find Friends" feature in the desktop app to see what my friends are playing. It just says, "Sorry, we couldn't load friends to follow".
  • When I disconnect and reconnect my FB and Spotify account, my profile picture and name on the desktop app disappear, replaced by the generic "no picture" icon and a series of random numbers. The only way to get them back is to re-install Spotify entirely.

These are all somewhat minute issues, but is there any way to fix it? I can't even unfollow my Discover Weekly playlist, and I'm sick of seeing that picture of my ex every time I launch the app!

1 Reply

Bump, anyone able to shed some light on this?

Suggested posts