Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Find Friends stuck loading

Re: Find Friends stuck loading

Add one more to the list. I'm also not able to access my friends through my phone (Android). It gives me a "sorry, something went wrong" message.

Regular

@abenez wrote:

Add one more to the list. I'm also not able to access my friends through my phone (Android). It gives me a "sorry, something went wrong" message.

Yep I have this same thing happen to me. It's like we're paying to sub tier accounts, not getting all the features advertised.

user-removed
Not applicable

Same thing here, with Android 6 phone and also my Windows 10 laptop.

SPOTIFY TEAM - PLEASE HELP ALL OF US, THIS CANNOT BE IGNORED! There ARE alternatives to Spotify. Let us stay with Spotify by correcting this bug.

Thanks,

Nir. Premium member.

Same issue here on MacOS

I'll just add one to the pile, petition style.

Spotify Team, kind of a big dropping of the ball to have such a clear problem persisting for so long without even a response.

Casual Listener

I'll just continue on with the general theme, I'm experiencing the same issue and would love a fix. Spotify please help!

+1 here... tried on 3 different computers / installed, unistalled, and reinstalled the desktop app / tried disconnecting and reconnecting / shut down and reopen computer.... nothing works.

When should we expect this to be fixed?? Part of the service we pay for.

Echoing this, same problem for me. Entirely uninstalled Spotify and reinstalled. Disconnected and reconnected facebook, and now I actually have no friends in the list at all.

Community Legend

There is an ongoing investigation about this issue which you can track here. You can vote for it so it will catch more attention. I hope this is gonna be fixed soon, please be patient 🙂

Casual Listener

I had this problem too and fixed it as follow:

Settings -> Social -> Disconnect from Facebook

Then connect again, you will have to re-enter your facebook credentials.

SUGGESTED POSTS