Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Friend activity not working

Friend activity not working

Hi, again! So this has been a recurring problem over the years that I have used Spotify (non premium) on my Windows laptop. My friend activity will work for awhile but then will start only showing half the people, or less, that I'm following. It isn't because of their inactivity, and this is a problem for them too. Please fix this! I love being able to see what my friends are listening to-it's a great feature!...when it works correctly. 

I have tried logging in and out of my account, I've exited out of the app and then opened it again. Nothing works! 

Again, please fix this! Thank you!

2 Replies

Hi, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

This used to happen to me on my old computer, so I understand how frustrating it can be.  For me, I was able to eventually get the problem to go away by uninstalling and then reinstalling Spotify on my computer.  There is also a chance that some of your friends are choosing to listen to music in a Private Session, which will hide their listening activity.  This post may also be helpful. 

I hope this helps!

Thank you for those suggestions! 

However, I've discussed it with my friends and none of them have recently gone into private session, and I have already attempted to uninstall and then  reinstall only to find that even fewer people show up on the friend activity. 

Thank you all the same for you help! I really appreciate it!

Suggested posts