Plan

Premium

Country

Italy

Device

PC Desktop

Operating System

Windows 11

My Question or Issue is: i use spotify but when i want to start a Group Session it doesn't show up the impo

Desktop Screenshot 2023.03.05 - 03.36.44.82.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @GaetanoDago 

Good news! Jam (previously known as Group Session) is now available in the desktop app! 🥳 🖥️ 💻

Now you can start or join a listening party with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates, with the Spotify desktop app in addition to the mobile app.

Jam is now rolling out to Premium users using the desktop app. Free users can join an in person Jam using the mobile app.

To see how to use Jam and post your feedback about Jam and the Queue sidebar in the desktop app, please check out the main post:

Desktop: Jam now available

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey there @GaetanoDago

Thanks for getting in touch about this here in the Community. 

Currently, the Group session is only available on mobile and tablet devices that's why you can't see it in the desktop app. 

You can take a look at this article for more info about this.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Thank you!

Hi @GaetanoDago

You're welcome! If you have any questions or need help with anything else, just let us know. 

Have a great day 🙂

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp
Marked as solution

Hey @GaetanoDago 

Good news! Jam (previously known as Group Session) is now available in the desktop app! 🥳 🖥️ 💻

Now you can start or join a listening party with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates, with the Spotify desktop app in addition to the mobile app.

Jam is now rolling out to Premium users using the desktop app. Free users can join an in person Jam using the mobile app.

To see how to use Jam and post your feedback about Jam and the Queue sidebar in the desktop app, please check out the main post:

MattSudaSpotify Star
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts