Announcements

How do I sort playlists in the updated Spotify 2020?

Highlighted

How do I sort playlists in the updated Spotify 2020?

Visitor

Plan

Free

Country

USA

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows

My Question or Issue

How do I sort my playlists in the UPDATED Spotify desktop windows? The sort feature that used to be on top of the playlists are no longer there. I've searched everywhere for the answer but I either get at outdated answer or nothing at all. I also saw this website that's supposed to help you sort your playlists on Spotify (sortyourmusic.playlistmachinery.com) but it doesn't seem to stick. Do you have to have premium to use this website to sort your playlist?

It's ridiculous that Spotify doesn't let you sort your playlists with just a click of a button anymore.....

27 Replies
Highlighted

Re: How do I sort playlists in the updated Spotify 2020?

Music Fan
Spoiler
I have the same problem, also I can not select multiple tracks
Highlighted

Music Fan

I just downloaded the Spotify app to my HP laptop and I'm having the same issue. I uninstalled and reinstalled 2 times, but no help. My desktop and 2 android phones have the sorting feature. I don't understand this.

I may have to contact customer service if no one has an answer to this.

Highlighted

Music Fan
I contacted customer service via twitter and after several videos explaining what is happening they just directed me to this , they didn’t actually solved the problem
Highlighted

Music Fan

lenoxo81,

I don't see a link from you to view.

This started when I created a premium family account yesterday. It seems that my family member has the free version screen with some but not all premium features.

There is no friend pane on the right side and the left side has very minimal information. No sorting columns either, just like free Spotify.

I need to tell them this when I get back with them.

Highlighted

Music Fan
I don't see any settings that could help me.
Thanks
Highlighted

Visitor
Same issue here. Premium account with Spotify Windows 10 client version 1.1.32.618.gda5638a6.
Cannot choose multiple songs in playlist. Annoying to remove songs one by one.
Cannot sort playlists.
etc.
Highlighted

Casual Listener

I use Spotify premium on my desktop pc and can't sort or filter within my library since the last update, too.

Additionally i can't rearrange the Songs "Next up" and "Next in Queue".

Since i use these functions a lot i will return to spotify free if there is no solution.

Highlighted

Music Fan
I have been in contact with the Spotify techs and they tell me they are working on my issue.
Highlighted

Music Fan
Spotify tells me they are working on my issue. Maybe you should contact them too so they see it's a real issue.
SUGGESTED POSTS