Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to fix error, "Something went wrong, try reloading the page"?

How to fix error, "Something went wrong, try reloading the page"?

Plan

Free

Country
United States

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows

My Question or Issue

Hey! So whenever I try to open my Spotify Desktop Application, it prompts me with the error, "Something went wrong, try reloading the page". I was wondering if there is any way to fix this issue, because I haven't been able to listen to music for almost a week now and it is getting very annoying. Thank you for reading this far, and I hope to hear from someone soon, thanks!

3 Replies

Hi there @daddysean,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

Can you try restarting your PC and your router, then logging in again to your account? If that doesn't make any difference, try running a clean reinstall of the app by following these steps. This can be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. We also suggest downloading the app again from the Microsoft Store.

Additionally, make sure that Spotify doesn't have any restrictions in your firewall/antivirus.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hey, so clean installing Spotify fixed the first issue, but now I am running into another issue. The error code is auth:15. Could you help me on this one?

Hey there @daddysean,

Thanks for the reply.

Try switching off any Firewall you're using, or create an exception for Spotify. Note that if you're using a company computer, there might be some system management software blocking access.

Keep us posted on how you get on.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts