Announcements

How to sort my playlists alphabetically on desktop?

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: How to sort my playlists alphabetically on desktop?

Hey folks!

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback on this to us here on the Community.

We'll be passing on your thoughts to the right team here and in the meantime we'd recommend keeping an eye on this idea to read more about this and for update!

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We'd be happy to help.

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Highlighted

Re: How to sort my playlists alphabetically on desktop

Regular
So according to the link, this idea has been floating around for 5 years
and has last been updated in 2017. Not very encouraging!--
Sent from My IPhone. Please excuse any typos as well as the brevity of this

Music Fan
hi NeilMacGregor,
with your alphabetically ordered mobile Spotify playlists you can control most brands of DAC/AMPs through Spotify connect. E.g. Bluesound`s bluos (NAD etc.)is controllable with Spotify`s mobile app and many other high end DAC/AMPs can also be controlled from the mobile Spotify app. 
Which brand is your $3`500.- DAC/AMP? Which streamer are you using to feed your DAC/AMP? Maybe it`s controllable by your mobile Spotify app through Spotify connect. 
Highlighted

Visitor

Hahahahaha this ‘Solution’ of doing it yourself is not what the question ment. We users want the COMPUTER to sort the playlist, not us USERS doing it manually.

Just like when we sit behind a laptop with spotify and play a song we are not actually picking up a guitar and play a song by ourselves.

Just make it work on the webplayer/macos please like it does on ios for example. Also, equality issues aren’t a thing in the alphabet even though all letters are different, so sorting is ok, really.

Highlighted

Visitor
Agreed!!!!!!!
SUGGESTED POSTS