Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is there a playlist library?

Is there a playlist library?

Hi There!

I've been using Spotify for Windows for years, but I'm started to get really confused every time I want to see my saved playlists. I've already organized them into folders, but squeezing my eyes on the left panel while reading all of them in search of the one I'm after is not as simple as it was back when I had only 3~4 playlists (I probably have around 100 now). I've looked all places but couldn't find a section where all my playlists were shown by their artcover, the same way my public playlists are shown whenever I get into my profile. This seem a very simple feature and doesn't look likely to be absent, but I couldn't find it anywhere else. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

1 Reply

Hey there @JnCoe,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

Apologies for the delayed response, we just came across this thread.

It looks like other people feel the same way and there's already a relevant idea for what you're suggesting in our Idea Exchange here. Feel free to add your +VOTE to it - it's the best way to provide your feedback for new features such as this one. 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else you'd like to ask 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts