Premium

Country

Slovakia

Device

(iPhone 11, PC)

Operating System

(iOS 15, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Hi, ive seen many topics around lyrics flagging and i wondered that myself, but today I found out that the feature is on my iPhone app which is great!

My issue is that i cant find the same flag button on my windows app?

I think its the least help i could / and anyone do to help the community to flag badly timed lyrics or ones with no lyrics at all

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @elfman,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. 

It's expected that there are differences between apps depending on the device. So it's normal that for now, the feature to flag lyrics isn't available on the desktop app.

However, if you still want to do it from a PC, all reports can be done directly with the lyrics provider, which in most cases is Musixmatch. You can review this by opening any lyrics, scrolling to the bottom and checking the section Licensed & Provided by _provider name

If you've confirmed the provider is Musixmatch, you can follow these steps to report the lyrics.

Let us know if you have any questions.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @elfman,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. 

It's expected that there are differences between apps depending on the device. So it's normal that for now, the feature to flag lyrics isn't available on the desktop app.

However, if you still want to do it from a PC, all reports can be done directly with the lyrics provider, which in most cases is Musixmatch. You can review this by opening any lyrics, scrolling to the bottom and checking the section Licensed & Provided by _provider name

If you've confirmed the provider is Musixmatch, you can follow these steps to report the lyrics.

Let us know if you have any questions.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Id just find it convenient to report it from the windows app as it is in the iOS app, hope it gets implemented in the future updates. 🙂

Suggested posts