Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Multiple Xbox one errors

Solved!

Multiple Xbox one errors

Xbox one app keeps giving me error codes all different and a long, I'm using the old fat Xbox one. I can play my last songs from side bar but, cannot load app fully.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, resetting and hard resetting but nothing seems to work. 

Btw Spotify you have the worst help center ever, no live chat or nothing.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ok so I finally got it fixed by contacting Microsoft.

So if anyone else is having this issue this how to fix it;

Go to systems settings, then go down to system, then go to console info when you go into console info you will see an option for reset console press A and it will bring up an other window, MAKE SURE YOU CLICK A ON 'reset and keep my games & apps' Your console well then restart and log you out of all your accounts. 

Then just follow what the Xbox tells you to do. 

I hope this helps you.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

GG Spotify, my Xbox is in fully factory reset mode ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Still no fix I've done everything even the Xbox factory reset done nothing, just pure thick headed people who run Spotify who are too cheap to even outsource technical help to India lol that's how cheap Spotify is.

So much for the "knowledgeable community" 

For every error code I get I'm just going to post here maybe then someone can help

Error code 1: 07046f3fe4524fd4b606800bc000e731

Error 2: a9945ea7264a41888a5950db5dddabaa

Error 3: 2215cdde81304f6db28b18381f7891e9

Error 4: 3bf6958717a74db2a0b890caa7bdc5fd

Error 5: 0292401c150848969dc64dde3be6e857

Marked as solution

Ok so I finally got it fixed by contacting Microsoft.

So if anyone else is having this issue this how to fix it;

Go to systems settings, then go down to system, then go to console info when you go into console info you will see an option for reset console press A and it will bring up an other window, MAKE SURE YOU CLICK A ON 'reset and keep my games & apps' Your console well then restart and log you out of all your accounts. 

Then just follow what the Xbox tells you to do. 

I hope this helps you.

Thank you for this taking the time for this. Having the same issue and trying your solution!

Big Thank You!!!

Suggested posts