Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Songs Are Not Synced on My Desktop

My Songs Are Not Synced on My Desktop

I have spotify premium for the years. But the first time i have this problem. I can not sync my songs on my laptop. There are no "download" button under the "songs" section. I can't listen my songs while I'm at offline mode. How can I fix it?

Note:
I can download my playlists but not the songs that I saved. 

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

3 Replies

Hey @oorhunturan,

I'm afraid that, at the moment, its only possible to download the tracks that you've saved in a playlist. You could create a playlist called 'Favorites' and move everything in that one 😉

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for the answer. But i don't want to deal one by one. This is ridiculous because we could download our songs. Why the **bleep** are we can't do this anymore.. I'm thinking cancelling my and my family's spotify subscription. They have the same issue.

I'm sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with your subscription at the moment. I would like to point out though that you dont have to add the tracks one by one. When you select one track and press ctrl+a, you will automatically select all the songs that are located in that section.

There is an idea thread that is still active regarding this issue, which you can find here.

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts