Premium

Country

Poland

Device

Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

How long we'll have to wait so you can resolve issue with navigating backward and forward using mouse buttons in Windows Desktop App (both - UWP and standalone win32 app)?

PS I perfectly know that there are other threads with that issue, but I want you to know, that we're waiting for you to resolve this issue way too long. Get to work guys. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @vnew,

We appreciate your concern about this issue.

We're glad to say that this has now been fixed for everyone, as mentioned in this Ongoing Issue thread 🙂

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions about this or anything else.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @vnew,

We're glad to say that this has now been fixed for everyone, as mentioned in this Ongoing Issue thread 🙂

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions about this or anything else.

@Peter wrote:

Hey @vnew,

Unable to navigate forward or backward on my device. 

Hi there @Ansar1,

Thank you for your post here in the Community.

To begin with, we suggest performing a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your device. No worries, you won't lose any content by doing so. Additionally, make sure the OS is up to date, and if not, update to the latest version available.

If that doesn't help, send over the make, model, and OS version of your device, along with the Spotify version you have installed. And if it's possible send a video or recording of the issue

We'll keep an eye out for your reply!

Susan_GPModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts